Underpinned by 9 distinct but complementary workstreams, BiP One is a holistic programme which helps shape and influence who we are as a business. Led by our Human Resources team but with each workstream sponsored by members of our Senior Leadership team, BiP One is the catalyst for constantly evolving and developing our people strategy.
– Commitment to a modern and inclusive office environment
– One which represents our personality
– Focus on creating a sustainable environment
– Ensure regular and meaningful engagement with colleagues
– Ensure their views and feedback help shape and influence our culture and future direction
– A reward structure which rewards high performance
– Place value on the importance of recognising a ‘job well done’
– Commitment to continually review and develop our overall package
– Commitment to provide clarity of performance expectations
– Provide ongoing support and development to drive high performance
– Recognise the importance of both physical and mental wellbeing
– Create an environment where colleagues feel comfortable talking about wellbeing
– Commitment to provide wellbeing training to our leadership team
– Work with external partners in the provision of our wider wellbeing approach
– Recognise the importance of developing the BiP brand, both internally and externally
– Commitment to work with external partners in promoting the BiP brand
– Develop relationships within our local communities
– Objective to attract, develop and retain the best talent to BiP
– Commitment to delivering the best candidate experience
– Deliver a holistic onboarding experience for new talent joining the business
– Continually develop our relationship with Realising Dreams Foundation
– Develop strong relationships with identified charities in our local communities
– Commitment to give colleagues paid time to support those local charities
– Commitment to work together in an inclusive environment to deliver shared common goals
– Develop strong internal communication channels to ensure shared vision
– Work together to find solutions to possible problems
The event provided the opportunity to recognise and reward the significant contributions of employees, at both an individual and team level, during the financial year.
BiP Solutions always strives to recognise the importance of corporate social responsibility and giving back. This is fundamental to how we work every day.
With an annual donation of £30,000 from BiP Solutions, the Foundation hopes to play its part in helping to change many young people’s lives by removing the barriers they face to accessing education, skills and employment. This initiative was founded by our own Executive Chairman, Ron Burges, to support young people who have not been able to realise their dreams through a lack of funding.
Since being founded, we have continued to sponsor the education of 17 children in Tanzania. We have provided them with pupil sponsorship, teaching materials and a minibus.
Our internal charity team have made fantastic efforts to raise money for the Realising Dreams Foundation over the years. We pull together a range of charity events throughout the year in order to achieve this; from race nights, to seasonal fundraisers, to monthly dress-down days.
We put on a range of charity events throughout the year, including race nights, seasonal fundraisers and monthly office dress-down days.