Celebrating our 40th Anniversary throughout 2024, BiP Solution’s vision is to be the leading provider of innovative and inspirational supply chain solutions which create economic and social prosperity.
As our Head of Finance, you will play a crucial role in overseeing the financial health of our organization. You will be a strategic thinker who has gained a strong background in financial management, budgeting, and analysis, all achieved within a highly commercial environment.
Reporting into the CFO and with responsibility for leading a small Finance team, you will have a proven track record of implementing financial best practices, driving efficiency, and providing strategic insights to support decision-making and the realisation of our growth strategy.
You will be a Chartered Accountant, who has gained at least two-years commercial experience, ideally within the SME industry. This role presents a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to build on their post qualifying industry experience and is now focused on moving into a leadership role.
Forming part of our Senior Management Team and play a key role in shaping and implementing the financial strategy of the business. You will be responsible for building relationships with key stakeholders – both internally as well as with our external partners.
In support of the strategic plans for the business, this role will offer significant opportunities for professional growth and development.
About the Role
- Provide strategic financial leadership across the business.
- Develop and implement financial policies, procedures, and controls.
Financial Planning and Analysis:
- Working with the CFO, actively contribute to the annual budgeting process and ongoing forecasting activities.
- Conduct variance analysis and provide insights into financial performance.
- Attend Board meetings and present the financial performance and analysis of the business.
Cash Flow Management:
- Manage and optimize cash flow to support operational needs and growth initiatives.
- Implement strategies to improve working capital efficiency.
- Identify and mitigate financial risks to ensure the stability of the organization.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and changes in financial regulations.
What’s on offer:
- 22 days + 8 Bank Holidays (which increases with length of service)
- Additional Birthday Day Off
- Quarterly Reward & Recognition; and Social Nights
- Modern office environment with onsite parking
- Flexible working environment
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Peace of Mind Insurance Cover