1. Title: Supply of Maintenance/Consumables for Existing Hemocue 301 HB Testing Devices
2. Awarding Authority:
NHS Blood & Transplant
500 Northway, North Bristol Park, Filton
Contact: Marnie Watkins
3. Contract Type: Products
4. Description: NHSBT is responsible for collecting sufficient blood to meet the demand from all NHS hospitals and many other hospitals in the private sector. As part of the wider NHS, NHSBT aims to save and improve lives by meeting patients’ needs for safe blood and related services.
To meet these needs NHSBT operates approximately 88 collection (mobile) teams and 25 static clinics collecting blood on a daily basis. The mobile collection sessions are held in local community venues across England and operate from approximately 08.30 through to 18.00 or from approximately 10.30 through to 20.30.
NHSBT currently have approximately 230 HemoCue 301s spread across the collection teams and static units.
5. CPV Codes:
33000000 – Medical equipments, pharmaceuticals and personal care products
33141000 – Disposable non-chemical medical consumables and haematological consumables
6. NUTS Codes: UKK11
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Any region
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: £100,000
10. Start Date: 19/10/2020
11. End Date: 18/10/2025
12. Closing Date: 22/06/2020
13. Other Information:
Link to eSourcing Portal
For further information/documentation please visit: