1. Title: RA283975 – Laundry Service Provision for Washable Hospital PPE Gowns
2. Awarding Authority:
Shropshire Healthcare Procurement Service
2 Douglas Court
Contact: Will Savage
Phone: 0151 482 9230
3. Contract Type: Products
4. Description: **This is a joint contracting exercise for:
The Shrewsbury & Telford Hospital NHS Trust AND George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust**
– Contract term is 6 months from first laundered item, with an option to extend for up to a further 6 month period.
– NHS Standard Terms & Conditions apply.
– Volumes are not guaranteed.
– Providers must confirm they operate in compliance with Notably confirmation of ISO9000 and that you’re operating in line with BS EN 14065 which the Department of Health & Social Care encourages the adoption of within the NHS (including its commercial arrangements).
– Gowns are for distribution throughout hospital locations, so any provider must pack according to your need so that they are unopened until at point of use.
– Both parties may terminate arrangements at any time with 30 days notice.
– The Hospitals will take delivery of the PPE Gowns end May/Early June, so the expectation would be that the service would be required in line with these deliveries.
The gowns are: M1G Reusable/Washable PPE Isolation Gown (from MIP UK) – To access this competition: login to https://suppliers.multiquote.com and view the opportunity RA283975. Not registered on MultiQuote – visit https://suppliers.multiquote.com then register and quote RA283975 as the reason for registration. Any queries please contact MultiQuote on 0151 482 9230.
5. CPV Codes:
33000000 – Medical equipments, pharmaceuticals and personal care products
6. NUTS Codes: UKG22
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Any region
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Not Provided
10. Start Date: 19/05/2020
11. End Date: 19/05/2020
12. Closing Date: 19/05/2020
13. Other Information:
For further information/documentation please visit: