January was a busy month for BiP’s IT team, as the department continued to develop projects in partnership with Commercial and Marketing, while upgrading the BiP brands.
IT’s ongoing brand work includes:
- Developing Supply to include changes to the registration and upgrade journeys.
- Upgrading Tracker v11 to include the Bid Manager module and extra search functionality.
- Developing Marketing and Sales training for Tracker v11.
- Launching Delta v6, with new contract performance modules and other items.
- Developing Delta v7, to work with Dynamic Purchasing Systems.
- Making all BiP Tendermatch services compliant with the new EU Regulations.
- Working with Events on the Procure4Health show.
IT’s project work includes:
- Rounding up the Kuwait Civil Aviation Authority contract, and implementing the payment gateway.
- Consulting on procurement development in Lebanon.
- Supporting consultancy on BiP’s African Union Congress work in Ethiopia.
- Finalising the contracts on BiP’s work in the Bahamas.
- Completing the Supplier Development Training contract.
- Discussing integrating the MOD finance purchasing system with DCO.
- Auto-generating cases for Central Services customers.
Head of IT Grant Smith said: “Over January we have been kept very busy, but it’s good to be busy.
“The IT team supports the whole business and we have to juggle these different priorities with that of our external customers.”