1. Title: 191115 – Provision of the supply of Flu Vaccines
2. Awarding Authority:
East of England Ambulance Service
Email: [email protected]
3. Contract Type: Products
4. Description: The East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust requires a supplier to provide a regular supply of Influenza Vaccines
The requirement is for the supply of the Quadrivalent Inactivated Seasonal Influenza Vaccine (intramuscular). We also require a non-ovalbumin type vaccine as an alternative for allergy sufferers.
Vaccines must be provided in a prefilled syringe and must not contain thiomersal.
The Trust currently has 5,000 staff, with an average uptake of 3,500 – 4,000 vaccines per year.
The supplier must be able to guarantee supply of a minimum of 4,000 vaccines delivered each year.
The contract will run for three (3) years, with the option to extend for up to two (2) further periods of twelve (12) months.
Goods will be called-off as and when required. The Trust does not guarantee any level of business or exclusivity arising from this opportunity.
5. CPV Codes:
33651660 – Influenza vaccines
6. NUTS Codes: UKH22
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: East of England
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Not Provided
10. Start Date: 15/06/2020
11. End Date: 14/05/2023
12. Closing Date: 05/06/2020
13. Other Information:
Access to the opportunity is via e-Tendering Portal – Bravo Solution. Please follow the link shown below and ensure you are registered with the portal to access the opportunity.
Enquiries relating to this opportunity should be made via the portal ONLY.
East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust
For further information/documentation please visit: