Join our Digital Transformation
BiP Solutions is Europe’s leading provider of procurement products, systems and solutions. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have more than 35 years experience in facilitating engagement between private and public sector.
A global force in B2B SaaS products, our team are responsible for over 50 websites worldwide, and several leading Business Intelligence Products. We are pioneers, innovators and disruptors in the world of B2B SaaS product development. We are on the path of an incredibly exciting digital transformation and investment programme, experimenting with emerging technologies, new tools and services that truly put customers at the heart of everything we do.
In line with our ambitious growth plans and as part of our digital transformation, we are looking for a Web Developer to join our wider IT department. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and building websites and application interfaces for our corporate and commercial products/services. Working alongside a team of Web Developers and specialised product teams, the individual will play an active role in understanding website requirements and product needs and bringing these to life in a creative and intuitive way.
- Writing, testing and debugging of code and web applications
- Maintaining knowledge of programming languages and best practices
- Creating website wireframe layouts with computer or handmade sketches to organise information and allow for intuitive usage
- Testing websites using a variety of browsers and debugging as necessary
- Effective stakeholder management by assessing their satisfaction and determining necessary updates or website repairs
- Assisting stakeholders with publishing content by proofreading, editing, and posting text and graphics
- Maintaining websites by checking for errors, broken links, and hacking attempts
- Developing knowledge of website accessibility standards and legal requirements
- Assessing website security to ensure client data remains secure
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 3 years + experience in commercial web development projects
- A measurable portfolio of previous work examples
- Knowledge/experience of GIT/Azure/Cloud service (beneficial)
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of digital media production and graphic design
- Strong teamworking and communication skills
Working with us
You will be joining BiP at an extremely exciting period of change and transformation. We want our people to feel part of this journey and encourage individuals to not only share their ideas, but have the space and autonomy to make them happen. We pride ourselves on our track record of developing our talent internally and giving our people the chance to shape a rewarding and varied career path with us, with no limitations.
The Good Stuff
We are fortunate to have a fantastic office location at the heart of Pacific Quay and we continue to invest in creating a modern working environment with great views of the river.
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual company performance bonus
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Option to buy / sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Health cash plan
- Flexibility with working hours
- On-site parking
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
- Quarterly social nights and an annual awards night