About BiP Solutions
BiP Solutions is Europe’s leading provider of procurement products, systems and solutions. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have more than 35 years experience in facilitating engagement between private and public sector.
A global force in B2B SAAS products, our team are responsible for over 50 websites worldwide, and several leading Business Intelligence Products. We are on the path of an incredibly exciting digital transformation and investment programme, experimenting with emerging technologies, new tools and services that truly put customers at the heart of everything we do. Whilst our product portfolio has a long term vision, we are moving at pace through a robust digital roadmap that is focused on clear customer objectives and key commercial results.
Make an Impact as a UX Designer
As UX Designer, you’ll be collaborating with a wide range of people across BiP. You’ll be working closely with internal stakeholders to discover data and insights that will inform the decisions on what we do to solve real problems for real users. You will design in an end-to-end project lifecycle, from initial planning and estimation through to execution. Working in a multi-skilled agile delivery team at the beginning of agile adoption, you will design and develop compelling and commercially viable customer experiences across multiple digital and e-commerce channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create wireframes and hi-fidelity UI designs that clearly communicate your design vision
- Liaise with key stakeholders; including senior management and the product team to iteratively refine and improve designs
- Work with the development team throughout the development cycle to provide guidance on the implementation of the designs and oversee quality control
- Manage multiple projects at any one time
- Present your design vision back to the business in visual prototype, with clarity and passion
- Passion, enthusiasm and tenacity are essential!
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with a keen eye for detail – this is a sleeves rolled up and get stuck in kind of business
- Completer/Finisher – ability to lead projects from concept to completion
- Strong organisational skills, with a passion for working collaboratively
- Subject matter expert in layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & best practices
- Experience using various UX tools – Miro/InvisonApp etc
Working with us
You will be joining BiP at an extremely exciting period of change and transformation. We want our people to feel part of this journey and encourage individuals to not only share their ideas, but have the space and autonomy to make them happen. We pride ourselves on our track record of developing our talent internally and giving our people the chance to shape a rewarding and varied career path with us, with no limitations.
The Good Stuff
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Option to buy up to 5 days annual leave
- Health cash plan
- Flexibility with working hours
- On-site parking
- Access to SSE Hydro Club