BiP Solutions are actively recruiting for a Technical Helpdesk Advisor to assume a role in how we engage, interact and manage our customer portfolio across both the private and public sector. This role will assume responsibility for delivering first line user support to our customers on our portfolio of products and services.
In doing so, you will provide the highest standards of service management and delivery via a number of channels including inbound and outbound calls, emails, live chat, on-line tutorials and on-site training.
Working to established Service Level Agreements and in direct partnership with second line support, you will handle and coordinate the resolution of service requests, which will include issues that impact the availability and reliability of our products and services. Due to the nature of the role and service being provided shift work will be required.
You will aim to close service requests at the point of first contact, though where necessary and appropriate you may either need to work the case further or to triage the case to second line support while at all times retaining full ownership of the case. As such you will be instrumental in driving customer satisfaction and customer engagement.
- Strong experience in a fast paced first-line customer-facing support and service delivery environment
- Excellent communicator with ability to adopt varied styles to suit varied customer interactions with strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to develop, nurture, maintain and manage customer relationships, including high profile customers with bespoke services
- Ability to balance the needs of customers against the needs of the business
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience in developing the capability of team members performance capability
- Experience of providing training / demos for customers which demonstrates the value of products and services
- Exposure to supporting product testing activities highly desirable
- Familiarity with working within an environment underpinned by a Quality Management System and information security standards (i.e. ISO 9001 and ISO 27001) desirable but not essential
- Experience of working to ITIL / ISO 20000 or similar service standards desirable but not essential
Customer engagement is at the heart of our business strategy and this role represents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to utilise their experience to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Company Performance Bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health cash plan with Simplyhealth
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- The option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday
- Free parking available
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
- Weekly Free Fruit
- Discounted Gym Membership
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org