Based in Pacific Quay, at the heart of Creative Clyde, BiP Solutions is an ambitious SME organisation which specialises in facilitating business between the private and public sectors through technology on a truly global scale.
With a range of B2B SaaS solutions forming our product portfolio and digital transformation at the heart of our approach, this represents an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to further progress their career within SEO.
As the SEO Executive for BiP, you will be working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, to support the delivery of our organic marketing strategy and possibly some support on PPC campaign delivery with the ultimate goal of driving the commercial objectives of the business.
Core Responsibilities include:
- On-page SEO
- Supporting SEO audits
- Working with SEO content writer to provide focus keywords/suggestions
- Supporting on backlink strategy and outreach
- Keyword research
- Supporting setup of PPC campaigns
- Supporting Keyword Research
- Using Google Analytics and other SEO tools to provide channel performance and ranking reports on a regular basis
It is preferable for the chosen candidate to have a keen interest and understanding in all things digital i.e. UX/User Experience, Content, Email, Social, and paid strategies.
What do we look for?
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a Digital Marketing environment, with a minimum of 1 years direct experience within a SEO discipline.
- A strong desire to learn on the job more about SEO, PPC and digital marketing disciplines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Results driven mindset
We also like individuals who are curious about the digital marketing landscape and have a strong passion to develop their career.
What’s on offer?
In return, you will join a growing, innovative business with the opportunity to contribute to our broader growth plans. You will also benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary (£25-28K per annum)
- Bonus structure
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
- On-site parking
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV to a member of the HR Team at [email protected]