Senior Commercial Manager
Following the recent appointment of our new Commercial Director, BiP Solutions are now recruiting for the newly created role of Senior Commercial Manager.
This role will have responsibility for: –
- Supporting the Commercial Director in the leadership and direction of our Commercial team in the delivery of its key objectives.
- Optimising the performance of the team through the effective execution of the commercial strategy.
About the Role
As the Senior Commercial Manager, you will have responsibility for: –
- Identifying and assessing new business opportunities for the team in line with the Commercial strategy
- Engaging and consulting with potential clients to truly understand the nature of their requirements, create genuine added value for our clients, and grow our relationships
- Analysing; identifying and articulating the true commercial value of all opportunities
- Leading the Bid Team to deliver winning proposals in line with the Commercial strategy
- Building and maintaining effective and long-standing relationships with key clients
- Demonstrating effective account management of our clients and promote a customer-centric approach throughout the team
- Managing and engaging with internal stakeholders
- Supporting the Commercial Director in the wider development of the Commercial Strategy
About the Candidate
- Experience of successfully operating within a commercial environment
- Consultancy experience would be valuable but not essential
- Strong sense of business acumen and commercial value
- Proven track record of delivering winning commercial projects on time and in budget
- Strong people management skills; ideally with experience of leading a team
- Expert data analysis and an understanding of financial modelling
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in the supply chain sector highly desirable
- SaaS knowledge; desirable but not essential
Owing the nature of this role, it will involve client facing meetings both in the UK and internationally.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Annual company performance bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan with Simplyhealth
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- The option to buy/sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Flexibility with working hours
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to SSE Hydro Club