BiP Solutions is Europe’s leading provider of procurement products, systems and solutions. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have more than 35 years experience in facilitating engagement between private and public sector.
A global force in B2B SAAS products, our team are responsible for over 50 websites worldwide, and several leading Business Intelligence Products. We are pioneers, innovators and disruptors in the world of B2B SAAS product development. We are on the path of an incredibly exciting digital transformation and investment programme, experimenting with emerging technologies, new tools and services that truly put customers at the heart of everything we do.
Make an impact as a Scrum Master
The Scrum Master is both a new and critical role in delivering our growth strategy. As the Scrum Master you will play a key role in supporting the end-to-end technical delivery of our SAAS product portfolio.Whilst we have made progress in our approach, your experience will ultimately be key in further developing our agile environment as part of our wider transformation agenda.
You will therefore bring with you a proven track record of delivery, be passionate about Agile and embrace being able to promote the approach and methodology across our Technology team and beyond.
- Work with a multi-disciplined Technology team, including Product Owner, Developers, Web Design and testing, define and deliver against the product roadmap
- Maintaining overall responsibility for assigned projects, including delivering the defined solution on time and on budget
- Ability to embed and run Scrum in a fast-paced product environment; involving multi-disciplined teams to deliver against hard deadlines
- Build and place value on the importance of strong relationships across all key stakeholders
- Be the bridge between the Development team and key Stakeholders
- Facilitate scrum activities including daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, backlog refinement sessions
- Develop and demonstrate the value of the User Experience to deliver great products
- Drive the performance of your team through inspirational leadership, high energy and a customer-first approach
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a Talented Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager with strong experience of delivering within a DevOps environment
- Posses a digital project management skill-set
- Expert knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks
- Have experience of working within a SAAS environment; ideally with demonstrable evidence within e-commerce
- Be a strong people leader with the ability to lead from the front in delivering a change agenda
- Love solving problems – with an eye for detail you take a logical approach to solving customer problems
- Demonstrate sound commercial awareness with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Thrive on managing multiple projects and activities with a variety of different stakeholders
- Enjoy and be good at building trusted relationships and bringing people with you on your journey of change
Working with us
You will be joining BiP at an extremely exciting period of change and transformation. We want our people to feel part of this journey and encourage individuals to not only share their ideas, but have the space and autonomy to make them happen. We pride ourselves on our track record of developing our talent internally and giving our people the chance to shape a rewarding and varied career path with us, with no limitations.
The Good Stuff
We are fortunate to have a fantastic office location at the heart of Pacific Quay and we continue to invest in creating a modern working environment with great views of the river.
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual company performance bonus
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Option to buy / sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Health cash plan
- Flexibility with working hours
- On-site parking
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
- Quarterly social nights and an annual awards night