Join our digital transformation
BiP Solutions is Europe’s leading provider of procurement products, systems and solutions. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have more than 35 years’ experience in facilitating engagement between private and public sector.
A global force in B2B SAAS products, our team are responsible for over 50 websites worldwide, and several leading Business Intelligence Products. We are on the path of an incredibly exciting digital transformation and investment programme, experimenting with emerging technologies, new tools and services that truly put customers at the heart of everything we do.
Make an impact as a Scrum Master
The Scrum Master is a critical role in delivering our product roadmap. We are in the middle of our Transformation and so, we really need individuals to help shape and work with our teams to motivate have them working within an Agile methodology.
We are looking for a seasoned Scrum Master to provide guidance and coaching on Agile principles within our scrum teams and wider business. You will be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who is passionate about Agile values and practices and how they can deliver value to our customers.
- On a day-to-day basis, you will engage with developers, designers, users, and stakeholders to assist, remove blockers, and resolve any issues.
- You will work directly with the Product Owner and Software Development Manager to help guide the prioritisation of the development backlogs.
- Responsible for reporting and driving performance metrics, such as CTR, CSAT, Sales, Conversion, and site performance, including managing initiatives within the backlog to improve overall product performance.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience of Agile frameworks and working in an Agile environment, with a proven ability to apply an Agile mindset to product development.
- Organise and lead Scrum ceremonies (daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, retrospectives, etc), ensuring that all of them take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
- Coach the scrum team members in self-management and agile.
- Proactivity mindset to remove barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Team.
- Proficient collaboration skills to liaise with the Product Owner assisting to produce reports, follow up metrics and product backlog management.
- Using light-touch leadership that employs a highly collaborative approach.
- Mentoring skills that demonstrate the agile values and principles in every thought and action.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- A natural interest and enthusiasm for everything digital, from UX to mobile and everything in between.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to communicate with people from all levels of the business.
- Leadership skills and the ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be commercially focused – understanding the need to work in an Agile environment with full understanding of the commercial aspects of our development roadmap.
- Love solving problems – with an eye for detail you take a logical approach to solving problems.
- Capacity to help the organization leading, training, and coaching in its Scrum adoption.
Working with us
You will be joining BiP at an extremely exciting period of change and transformation. We want our people to feel part of this journey and encourage individuals to not only share their ideas but have the space and autonomy to make them happen. We pride ourselves on our track record of developing our talent internally and giving our people the chance to shape a rewarding and varied career path with us, with no limitations.
The Good Stuff
We are fortunate to have a fantastic office location at the heart of Pacific Quay and we continue to invest in creating a modern working environment with great views of the river.
- Flexible Working
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual company performance bonus
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Option to buy / sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Health cash plan
- Flexibility with working hours
- On-site parking
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
- Quarterly social nights and an annual awards night