BiP Solutions are pleased to bring to market the role of Sales Manager for our Media & Marketing Solutions Business Unit, and our Cadence Marketing sales team based in Salford, Manchester.
This pure leadership role has the responsibility of delivering the revenue budget through the effective sales management of an established sales team.
The Cadence Marketing sales team forms part of successful Media & Marketing business unit that offers a wide range of B2G (Business to Government) solutions that enable businesses to achieve early engagement in the public procurement process. This range of managed marketing services include solutions from simple email campaigns through to hosted live webinars, market research, content creation and in person exhibition events packages.
Head quartered in Glasgow, BiP Solutions has an unrivalled heritage of helping Government & Business work together through their portfolio of SaaS and Consultancy solutions that support effective public procurement. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and well-established team that is part of a business that has ambitious plans for continued growth and investment.
Operating as part of a wider Sales Management Team, the role will be responsible for driving the operational performance of the sales team to deliver, and ultimately exceed, the revenue budget. This will be achieved through the following: –
- Conduct Weekly 121’s
- Conduct Monthly sales meeting
- Prepare for and present at a monthly management meeting
- Manage sales activity volumes against bespoke KPI’s
- Listen to calls, watch visual meetings, and provide feedback and coaching
- Review proposals and provide feedback and coaching
- Review sales pipelines and forecasts weekly and submit a weekly team forecast to the business
- Review sales orders to ensure they meet the appropriate quality standards
- Recruit, retain and progress talent in line with budget
- Effective management of annual leave and absence
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- 3+ Years proven sales leadership experience with 5+ years prior sales experience
- Coaching leadership style is essential; can challenge and provide feedback in a constructive manner
- Consultative sales process & B2B sales experience is essential
- Able to motivate and inspire those around them to operate at their very best
- Has a consistent, positive, and objective leadership persona
- Takes a ‘business first’ approach to leadership
- Experience of managed services is desirable, but not essential
- Sector experience (marketing, media, SaaS, events, surveys, data) is desirable, but not essential
- Understanding of public sector advantageous, but not essential
- Intrinsically self-motivated
- Analytical in nature in terms of performance management
- Able to operate at pace whilst maintaining control of workflow, exceptional organisational skills
- Strong work & team ethic
- Has experience of working with CRM, with Salesforce experience being advantageous
What’s on offer?
- Attractive and uncapped reward structure
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan
- 22 + 8 Days Annual Leave which increases with service
- Additional Birthday Day Off
- Peace of Mind Insurance Cover
- Quarterly Social Nights