Circa £45,000 base salary subject to experience, £75,000 OTE
Nr Media City, Salford, Manchester / Flexible working
BiP Solutions are delighted to announce expansion to our Manchester based Cadence Marketing sales team with the creation of a Sales Manager role.
This pure leadership role has the responsibility of delivering the Cadence Marketing revenue budget through the effective sales management of an established sales team.
The Cadence Marketing sales team forms part of successful Media & Marketing business unit that offers a wide range of B2G (Business to Government) solutions that enable businesses to achieve early engagement in the public procurement process. This range of managed marketing services include solutions from simple email campaigns through to hosted live webinars, market research, content creation and in person exhibition events packages.
Head quartered in Glasgow, BiP Solutions has an unrivalled 38-year heritage of helping Government & Business work together through their portfolio of SaaS and Consultancy solutions that support effective public procurement. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and well-established team that is part of a business that has ambitious plans for continued growth and investment.
- Deliver or exceed revenue budget through the effective management of the sales team’s activity (KPI’s), sales technique review & coaching, culture, and effective use of Salesforce
- Effectively manage retention and recruitment in line with budget
- Provide performance reports & insights to the Sale Director, highlighting risks & issues, proposing solutions to mitigate
- Hold regular sales meetings, sometimes in partnership with the Sales Director
- Effectively manage sales order governance (discounting, payment terms etc…)
- Continuously improve the sales process and customer sales experience
- Conduct weekly pipeline analysis (build and progression)
- Produce accurate and timely forecasts on a weekly basis via our Salesforce platform
- Management of various team related administrative tasks including holidays and commission validation
- Work with other leaders in the Manchester office to ensure it operates effectively from a facilities & culture PoV
- Manage lead allocation in an effective and fair manner
What will I bring to the business?
- 3+ Years proven sales leadership experience with 5+ years prior sales experience
- Coaching leadership style is essential; can challenge and provide feedback in a constructive manner
- Consultative sales process & B2B sales experience is essential
- Able to motivate and inspire those around them to operate at their very best
- Has a consistent, positive, and objective leadership persona
- Takes a ‘business first’ approach to leadership
- Experience of managed services is desirable, but not essential
- Sector experience (marketing, media, SaaS, events, surveys, data) is desirable, but not essential
- Understanding of public sector advantageous, but not essential
- Intrinsically self-motivated
- Analytical in nature in terms of performance management
- Able to operate at pace whilst maintaining control of workflow, exceptional organisational skills
- Strong work & team ethic
- Thrives in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Has charismatic persona and gravitas required to manage a team of experienced sales professionals
- Has potential and aspiration to be a leader of leaders
- Has experience of working with CRM, with Salesforce experience being advantageous but not essential
What’s on offer?
- Very attractive and uncapped reward structure
- Flexible working
- Modern ‘agency’ style office environment
- Free parking
- Free Nespresso coffee, tea, chilled soft drinks, and fresh fruit
- Weekly ‘in office’ social, monthly lunch and regular fun activities that support our great culture
- Annual employee recognition awards and event in Glasgow
- SimplyHealth – a health cash plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme