Competitive base salary + high uncapped OTE
Pacific Quay, Glasgow
Are you a talented sales professional looking to develop your career and earning potential? Are you looking to work for a successful growing business that provides you with the right training and support to develop your career? Then we are looking to speak with you!
BiP Solutions is a Scottish success story. Over our 35 years, we have provided software solutions that have helped thousands of businesses win government tenders, and assisted the public sector in handling their procurement needs effectively and compliantly.
We are pioneers, innovators and disruptors in the world of B2B SaaS product development. We are on the path of an incredibly exciting digital transformation and investment programme, experimenting with emerging technologies, new tools and services that truly put customers at the heart of everything we do.
Due to business growth and restructure, we are actively seeking tenacious and resilient sales professionals to join our already successful sales department. Working through a supplied source of leads, this is a consultative and strategic sales desk-based role where you will partner with our customers with the sole focus of helping their business grow. We are therefore particularly interested in speaking individuals who have previous experience either in a solutions based or outbound upsell sales role. Your role will be focused on developing long term relationships and maximising opportunities with qualified and self-sourced leads.
Joining BiP Solutions will mean you’ll join our thorough sales induction process to give you the knowledge and tools you’ll need before creating your own success and have a clear career development path within the organisation.
If you are the type of person with:
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to demonstrate creative thinking
- A positive work ethic and a determined attitude to deliver
- Fantastic communication skills and a natural ability to sell
- Proven background in a sales/telesales environment
- Experience within a outbound upsell or solution based role
Then, we can offer you:
- Competitive base salary
- Clear performance levels to promote progression
- Outstanding sales training
- Excellent commission structure
- Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth – A Health Cash Plan
- Access to SSE Hydro Club Membership
- Annual Company Performance Bonus
- On-Site Parking Available
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 30 days annual leaving (increasing with length of service)
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Quarterly social nights and an annual awards night
Why Choose BiP Solutions?
For more than 35 years, BiP Solutions has led the way in helping the public and private sectors work together. We are proud to work with some of the world’s most recognisable companies, international government bodies and customers large and small from all levels of the public and private sectors worldwide.
Our sales professionals enjoy the considerable financial rewards generated by their success, as well as working in a vibrant, modern working environment. We are fortunate to have a fantastic office location at the heart of Pacific Quay and we continue to invest in creating a modern working environment with great views of the river.
We are conscious that the sales job market is extremely candidate-driven in Glasgow, which is why we work hard to ensure there is a modern working environment, clear progression opportunities, excellent training, and competitive remuneration.