BiP Solutions are excited to bring to market the role of Proofreader/Content Executive. Based out of our Salford office, and reporting directly into the Head of Creative Services, this is an important role as we continue to develop the quality of our internal and client-facing assets. This role has a planned start date of 10 January 2022.
Working as part of a dynamic in-house team of content creators, researchers and designers, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our content meets the exacting standards expected by external clients and internal stakeholders. This goes beyond the pre-requisites of correct spelling and grammar; a focus on context and simple, effective messaging are vital components of the role. Knowing how to de-jargonise (and remove cliches from) content to make it easy to understand and a pleasure to read is key.
Our content covers diverse subject matter and comes in many types – from blogs and other short form content through to webinar scripts, presentations, corporate collateral and web content. The volume of work varies depending on client deadlines – both internal and external – however, this is a busy role with multiple projects running concurrently.
As we run a multi-disciplinary team, part of the requirement for this role is an ability to not just QC others’ work but create your own content too, when required.
- Provide a proof-reading service across a range of content formats and subject matter
- Manage work to agreed deadlines
- Track and update progress on our production system (Monday.com)
- Provide feedback on areas for improvement
- Create content when required
You will be an experienced proofreader/content creator with a passion for clear, concise and engaging content. Ideally, you will have experience of working within a B2B environment and will be adept at simplifying technical subjects. You will be curious about the content you are working with and willing to constructively question and challenge the authors of it.
You will be technically proficient in using common software packages (Microsoft Office/Adobe) and highly organised with a strong attention to detail. You will also be curious and able to research/fact check work using your own initiative.
- Competitive salary band of £20 – £22k per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual company performance bonus
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Flexible working (where appropriate)
- Investment into personal development
- Health cash plan
- On-site parking (where available)
- Quarterly social nights and an annual awards night