Make an impact as a Product Owner
The Product Owner is a critical role in delivering our digital growth and revenue targets. As Product Owner you will be accountable for setting the product vision, strategy and roadmap to drive world class customer experience and revenue growth across the Product Portfolio.
- Accountable for optimisation initiatives and new product developments to drive customer experience and revenue growth, through use of multiple insights from external benchmarking, strategic direction, analytics and customer feedback.
- Responsible for researching, benchmarking and creation of both annual and quarterly product roadmaps, producing clear hypothesis and benefits cases for initiatives and communicating these across the business.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and provide a clear steer commercial and customer initiatives.
- Responsible for driving performance metrics, such as CTR, CSAT, Sales, Conversion and site performance, including managing initiatives within the backlog to improve overall product performance
- Manage relationships and drive collaboration with UX Research and Design, Software Development, DevOps, SEO, Analytics, Multi Variate Testing, Marketing, IT and Content, and leadership team
- Managing stakeholder communications including product plan, prioritisation decision, rationale for changes, features, benefits and the impact of each change on customer experience and product performance.
- Manage stakeholder demand for onsite changes, ensuring well-crafted hypothesis with clear measurements of success to prioritise delivery and ROI
- Prepare regular communications for senior stakeholder buy in, aligning both product “what” and engineering “how” with an ability to articulate how we deliver new customer facing capability, underpinned by the necessary technology infrastructure.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a passion for and experience of making life easier for customers in an e-commerce and B2B SAAS context
- Be commercially focused – understanding how to use data and insights to drive and measure customer-centric solutions
- Love solving problems – with an eye for detail you take a logical approach to solving customer problems
- Thrive on managing multiple projects and activities with a variety of different stakeholders
- Have hands-on experience of working in an agile working environment and even better if you had experience of implementing agile in the workplace
- Enjoy and be good at building trusted relationships and bringing people with you on your journey of change
- Be tenacious, love a challenge and are excited by the idea of being part of a wider change agenda
Working with us
You will be joining BiP at an extremely exciting period of change and transformation. We want our people to feel part of this journey and encourage individuals to not only share their ideas, but have the space and autonomy to make them happen. We pride ourselves on our track record of developing our talent internally and giving our people the chance to shape a rewarding and varied career path with us, with no limitations.
The Good Stuff
We are fortunate to have a fantastic office location at the heart of Pacific Quay and we continue to invest in creating a modern working environment with great views of the river.
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual company performance bonus
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Option to buy / sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Health cash plan
- Flexibility with working hours
- On-site parking
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
- Quarterly social nights and an annual awards night