Have you got a strong background in B2B Multi Channel Marketing and a passion for delivering results?
BiP Solutions has a newly created role for a Product Marketing Manager to develop one of our flagship brands. The brand portfolio has exciting plans for growth this year and beyond.
About the Role
We are seeking a commercially focused Product Marketing Manager to oversee the strategic growth and development of one of our leading brands. Operating as part of a Product Marketing team, you will be responsible for ensuring all marketing, sales and corporate objectives are met through a range of online and offline marketing activities.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and strong commercial instincts. The ability to communicate and build relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business and with external partners is essential for the role.
- Develop and implement acquisition and retention strategies for the brand
- Develop digital community building and upgrade strategies for the brand
- Manage overall proposition and distribution (through Sales lead generation and direct online conversion)
- Creating and delivering the digital strategy with an ultimate goal of delivering qualified, quality leads into the business from across all digital channels.
- Strategically plan digital initiatives and channel development to ensure all digital channels are optimised for success
- Work with the Search Specialist team to ensure maximum results across organic and paid search
- Work with the Sales Team to optimise conversion through lead management and the development of supporting sales collateral
- Work with the Product Team to deliver best in class, differentiated products and services that drive commercial growth
- Product ownership of website management and development, working closely with our web design team
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic, visitors to the website and conversions from our online presence
- Manage landing pages to support all other channels in their lead generation activities
- Implement highly successful email marketing and marketing automation campaigns, tailored to B2B audiences
- Work with our Content team to develop content marketing strategy, tailored for personalised audience profiles
- Deliver creative brand identity and product market awareness across the whole marketing mix
- Gather continuous intelligence on each product’s performance, competitors and customer attitudes, proposing appropriate actions as the market environment for your product changes
- Manage development, production and distribution of promotional material to support sales and marketing programs
- Manage the website content relating to the product group
- Developing press releases and be active in public relations relating to the product group
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience within a B2B marketing environment
- Brand ownership
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns with demonstrable ROI
- Experience of working closely with sales teams to drive brand / product performance
- Experience of the full marketing mix
- Enjoy a challenge and determined to succeed
- Experience in working in a fast paced and results driven environment
About the company
BiP Solutions is Europe’s leading provider of procurement products, systems and solutions. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have more than 35 years experience in facilitating engagement between private and public sector. We have helped thousands of businesses win government tenders, and assisted the public sector in handling their procurement needs effectively and compliantly.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Innovative and creative marketing team
- Performance levels and progression opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- On-site parking
- Access to SSE Hydro Club (Glasgow)
In addition, you will be joining a creative and innovative marketing team where you will have the opportunity to contribute to our broader growth plans. We are open to discussions around flexible working.