We are seeking a commercially focused Marketing Manager to oversee the strategic growth and development of our eSourcing brand. Operating as part of our wider Marketing team, you will be responsible for ensuring all marketing, sales and corporate objectives are met through a range of online and offline marketing activities.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and strong commercial instincts. The ability to communicate and build relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business and with external partners is essential for the role.
- Develop and implement acquisition and retention strategies for the brand
- Manage overall proposition and distribution (through Sales lead generation and direct online conversion)
- Creating and delivering a segmented lead generation strategy with the ultimate goal of delivering qualified, quality leads into the business from across multiple channels.
- Strategically plan campaign initiatives and channel development to ensure all routes to market are optimised for success
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure maximum results across organic and paid search
- Work with the Sales Team to optimise conversion through lead management and the development of supporting sales collateral
- Work with the technical Product Team to deliver best in class, differentiated products and services that drive commercial growth
- Product ownership of website management and development, working closely with our web design team
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic, visitors to the website and conversions from our online presence
- Manage landing pages to support all other channels in their lead generation activities
- Implement highly successful email marketing and marketing automation campaigns, tailored to B2B audiences
- Work with our Content team to develop the content marketing strategy, tailored for personalised audience profiles
- Deliver creative brand identity and product market awareness across the whole marketing mix
- Manage development, production and distribution of promotional material to support sales and marketing programmes
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience within a B2B marketing environment
- Brand ownership
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns with demonstrable ROI
- Experience of working closely with sales teams to deliver qualified leads
- Experience of the full marketing mix
- Experience in marketing automation systems and CRM tools i.e., Pardot, Salesforce
- Experience in working in a fast paced and results driven environment