Marketing Manager (Media & Marketing Solutions)
Manchester (travel to Glasgow required)
Have you got a strong background in B2B Digital Marketing? Do you think with a ‘digital first’ mindset when you create your brand plans and channel strategies? Are you looking for your first move out of an agency environment into client side?
BiP Solutions are recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager to develop and grow one of our flagship brands.
About the Role
We are seeking a commercially focused Product Marketing Manager to oversee the strategic growth and development of one of our leading brands. Operating as part of a Product Marketing team, you will be responsible for ensuring all marketing, sales and corporate objectives are met through a range of online and offline marketing activities.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and strong commercial instincts. The ability to communicate and build relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business and with external partners is essential for the role.
Reporting into our Head of Digital & Product Marketing, we are actively recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager to work across our Media & Marketing Solutions portfolio.
The role will be based in our Manchester office, but will involve regular visits to our Glasgow HQ, with overnight stays.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially driven marketing professional who thrives in working in a fast-paced; results-driven environment. Working collaboratively across the BiP Group marketing function, you will have access to fantastic people, data, brands, events and other resources with which to deliver results.
The key responsibilities:
- Develop and implement acquisition and retention strategies for the portfolio
- Develop digital community building and upgrade strategies for the portfolio
- Manage overall proposition including product design and distribution (through Sales lead generation and direct online conversion)
- Creating and delivering the digital strategy with an ultimate goal of delivering qualified, quality leads into the business from across all digital channels.
- Strategically plan digital initiatives and channel development to ensure all digital channels are optimised for success
- Work with the Search Specialist team to ensure maximum results across organic and paid search
- Product ownership of website management and development, working closely with our web design team
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic, visitors to the website and conversions from our online presence
- Manage landing pages to support all other channels in their lead generation activities
- Implement highly successful email marketing and marketing automation campaigns, tailored to B2B audiences
- Work with our Content team to develop content marketing strategy, tailored for personalised audience profiles
- Deliver creative brand identity and product market awareness across the whole marketing mix
- Gather continuous intelligence on each product’s performance, competitors and customer attitudes, proposing appropriate actions as the market environment for your product changes
- Manage development, production and distribution of promotional material to support sales and marketing programs
- Manage the website content relating to the product group
- Developing press releases and be active in public relations relating to the product group
Much of the role will be focused on using the many marketing assets within the BiP Group and working collaboratively with Product Managers to effectively cross promote the Media & Marketing Solutions portfolio. However, the role is strongly aligned to sales performance, hence why a significant amount of time will be spent working with the sales leadership and sales teams in Manchester.
As the successful candidate you must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong experience of working within a B2B marketing environment
- A working knowledge of the construction and defence sectors (highly desirable)
- Effective project management skills; an analytical approach and a strong attention to detail
- Experience working within a fast-paced commercial environment where success is measured directly through the revenue performance of your associated brands
As such, you will assume ownership of the brand(s) and build key relationships with the respective sales team to deliver success.
BiP is not just the market-leader in identifying and delivering new business opportunities, it can also help your organisation to engage directly with the market. The Media & Marketing Solutions division, provides our customers access to the highest quality contact communities available, allied to effective and targeted digital marketing services that get the full attention of influencers and decision makers.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Innovative and creative marketing team
- Performance levels and progression opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- On-site parking
In addition, you will be joining a creative and innovative marketing team where you will have the opportunity to contribute to our broader growth plans. We are open to discussions around flexible working.