Based in Pacific Quay, at the heart of Creative Clyde, BiP Solutions is an ambitious SME organisation which specialises in facilitating business between the private and public sectors through technology on a truly global scale. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have more than 37 years’ experience in helping thousands of businesses win government tenders and assisting the public sector in handling their procurement needs effectively and compliantly.
With a range of B2B SaaS solutions forming our product portfolio and digital transformation at the heart of our approach; there has never been a more exciting time to join our fun, skilled, and passionate digital team.
As a Marketing Executive for BiP, you will be working closely with the wider Marketing team, to support the delivery of our lead generation and retention campaigns across a variety of digital channels with the ultimate goal of driving the commercial objectives of the business.
In the role you will: –
- Support execution of our multi-channel campaigns including:
- Build and execution of email marketing campaigns including some automation/nurtures
- Organic social media activity
- Website content updates
- Working with internal design teams to brief creative assets as part of the campaigns
- Webinar planning and hosting support
- Report on email performance and providing suggested improvements based on data
- Adhoc reporting and campaign support as required
- Experience in Email Marketing including reporting on success
- Experience with WordPress or similar Content Management Systems
- Experience in Google Analytics reporting
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Awareness of Conversion Rate Optimisation tactics
- Understanding of Search marketing (paid and organic)
- Experience of Hootsuite (preferred but not essential)
- Marketing Automation (preferred but not essential)
What do we look for?
In addition to the skills outlined above, we are also looking for:
- Ideally some level of commercial marketing experience in a similar position with a passion to learn and develop
- Excellent organisation and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Curiosity for all things digital with a data and results driven mindset