Marketing Executive- up to £25,000
As a result of our recent product portfolio expansion, BiP Solutions is recruiting for a number of Marketing Executive roles across both our Manchester and Glasgow offices to plan and deliver digital marketing activities for our market-leading business development tools.
About the company
BiP Solutions is Europe’s leading provider of procurement products, systems and solutions. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have over 35 years’ experience in facilitating engagement between private and public sector. Through our SaaS solutions, we have helped thousands of businesses win government tenders, and assisted the public sector in handling their procurement needs effectively and compliantly.
About the role
As Marketing Executive, you will work alongside a digital first team of marketing experts to develop and execute digital marketing activities for one of our online brands. You will co-ordinate email marketing campaigns and social media campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter etc. and be responsible for maintaining our products’ online presence, managing and optimising the websites, and reporting on the effectiveness of our marketing communications.
- Develop and implement marketing plans across one of our private sector or public-sector brands
- Develop and implement email campaigns and create campaign reports
- Create brand collateral for events and internal use
- Maintain and optimise the website user experience
- Develop content themes to support campaigns and blogs
- Develop and deliver social media marketing campaigns
- Manage internal and external communications including web and social media channels
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and target-driven individual with a strong creative outlook coupled with an analytical approach and a passion for new age marketing trends and all things digital.
The role would suit an individual with at least 2 years marketing experience looking to build their marketing capabilities and further develop their career.
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual company performance bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan with Simplyhealth
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- The option to buy/sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Flexibility with working hours
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to SSE Hydro Club