Key Account Manager
£40,000 base salary subject to experience, £86,000 OTE uncapped
Nr Media City, Salford, Manchester / Flexible working
BiP Solutions are delighted to announce expansion to our Manchester based Cadence Marketing sales team with the addition of a further Key Account Manager.
The Cadence Marketing sales team forms part of successful Media & Marketing business unit that offers a wide range of B2G (Business to Government) solutions that enable businesses to achieve early engagement in the public procurement process. This range of managed marketing services include solutions from simple email campaigns through to hosted live webinars, market research, content creation and in person exhibition events packages.
Head quartered in Glasgow, BiP Solutions has an unrivalled 38-year heritage of helping Government & Business work together through their portfolio of SaaS and Consultancy solutions that support effective public procurement.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and well-established team that is part of a business that has ambitious plans for continued growth and investment.
- Acquire and build a portfolio of customers through conversion of marketing generated leads, BiP customers and self-sourced new business activity.
- Retain and engage with your accounts through regular account management meetings to ensure renewal and repeat business is secured.
- Deliver revenue consistently throughout the year to meet annual targets through a mix of repeat and new business orders.
- Through a consultative sales style, you will act as a trusted advisor to your customers & prospects by recommending the best marketing solution to help them achieve their objectives.
- Work closely with the Cadence Marketing service delivery team to ensure high customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Engage with customers and prospects via a variety of mediums, including via Microsoft Teams video meetings, telephone calls and where appropriate, face to face.
- Fully engage with forecasting and CRM usage via BiP’s Salesforce platform.
What will I bring to the business?
- 5+ Years in a sales role, with 2+ years in a senior sales role is preferable.
- Consultative selling experience is essential.
- Experience of selling managed services desirable, but not essential.
- Sector experience (marketing, media, SaaS, events, surveys, data) desirable, but not essential.
- Understanding of public sector advantageous, but not essential.
- Intrinsically self-motivated and self-analytical in terms of performance.
- Able to operate at pace whilst maintaining control of workflow.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong work & team ethic.
- Able to problem solve & work effectively with internal teams to drive results for customers.
What’s on offer?
- Very attractive and uncapped reward structure
- Training and onboarding program
- Monthly sales incentives including prizes e.g. spa weekends away
- Flexible working
- Modern ‘agency’ style office environment
- Free parking
- Free Nespresso coffee, tea, chilled soft drinks and fresh fruit
- Weekly ‘in office’ social, monthly lunch and regular fun activities that support our great culture
- Annual employee recognition awards and event in Glasgow
- SimplyHealth – a health cash plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme