£36,000 plus high uncapped OTE
BiP Solutions are delighted to bring to the external market the role of Key Account Manager. As an experienced and highly successful sales professional, you will be working within our Digital Media & Marketing Solutions business unit.
This is an exciting opportunity to represent the entire range of products and services within our recently re-branded Cadence Marketing service (https://www.cadencemarketing.co.uk/), ensuring that all the customers’ needs and expectations have been achieved. This role is primarily office-based, using a digital platform to demonstrate our portfolio of products.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones over a one-year period.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Support the wider sales team through demonstrating an exemplary approach to business development
- Travel to visit prospective clients where necessary
If you are the type of person with:
- 5+ Years sales experience preferred (similar role preferred – B2B media, events, software etc)
- Consistently over-delivers against target
- Demonstrates pipeline that supports over-achievement
- Computer literate, ability to demonstrate knowledge of MS products (Excel a must)
- Ability to balance ‘data driven’ decisions with experience, to make the right call
- Excellent business acumen
- Good time management skills are essential
- Comfortable with both independent and team working environments
- Results orientated
Then, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Uncapped commission structure
- SimplyHealth – a health cash plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- New, modern office environment
- 30 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell 5 days)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual company performance bonus
Why Choose BiP Solutions?
For more than 35 years, BiP Solutions has led the way in helping the public and private sectors work together. We are proud to work with some of the world’s most recognisable companies, international government bodies and customers large and small from all levels of the public and private sectors worldwide.
As well as offering a proven solution that works for our customers, our sales people also enjoy the considerable financial rewards generated by their success, as well as working in a vibrant, modern working environment.
We are conscious that the sales job market is extremely candidate-driven, which is why we work hard to ensure there is a modern working environment, clear progression opportunities, excellent training, and competitive remuneration.