Key Account Manager
BiP Solutions are delighted to bring to the external market the role of Key Account Manager. As an experienced and highly successful sales professional, you will be working within our Digital Media & Marketing Solutions business unit.
This is an exciting opportunity to represent the entire range of products and services within our recently re-branded Cadence Marketing service (https://www.cadencemarketing.co.uk/), ensuring that all the customers’ needs and expectations have been achieved. This role is primarily office-based, using a digital platform to demonstrate our portfolio of products.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones over a one-year period.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Support the wider sales team through demonstrating an exemplary approach to business development
- Travel to visit prospective clients where necessary
What will I bring to the business?
- 5+ Years sales experience preferred (similar role preferred – B2B media, events, software etc)
- Consistently over-delivers against target
- Demonstrates pipeline that supports over-achievement
- Computer literate, ability to demonstrate knowledge of MS products (Excel a must)
- Ability to balance ‘data driven’ decisions with experience, to make the right call
- Excellent business acumen
- Good time management skills are essential
- Comfortable with both independent and team working environments
- Results orientated
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Career progression opportunities
- SimplyHealth – a health cash plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- New, modern office environment
- 30 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell 5 days)