An exciting opportunity to shape and deliver the sales growth strategy for our expanding Business Intelligence portfolio is now available.
Reporting to the Business Intelligence and eSourcing Director, this new role is central to the future plans and shape of BiP Solutions.
Our online business intelligence services empower businesses to grow through targeted insight and the presentation of actionable and relevant opportunities. A significant investment into our technology platform, content and marketing makes this the ideal moment to be part of our transformative approach to this high-value, high-growth part of our business. Our customers range from small businesses to multi-national corporates and as such have a diverse range of challenges that our solutions can resolve.
As Head of BI Sales you will work across teams including acquisition, key account management and customer retention. You will:
- Support the development and implementation of the sales growth strategy – working with the Business Intelligence and eSourcing Director and through the Sales Managers
- Work closely with the Marketing function to ensure complete alignment of approach
- Collaborate with other Heads Of Sales to identify and develop cross-selling opportunities which leverage the BiP Solutions’ product portfolio
- Develop a culture of high performance across all parts of the BI sales operation
- Attract, develop and retain the highest calibre of sales people – including via the creation and delivery of effective coaching and development plans
- Create a strong platform for the scaleable growth of our sales operation
- Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement and development of our sales approach and practices
- Ensure sales process and policy are adhered to throughout the sales operation
- Lead from the front in terms of identifying and securing high value business opportunities
This is a leadership role which engages with senior stakeholders throughout the organisation, and influences and shapes our sales approach. As Head of BI Sales you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Management function in the delivery of their monthly targets, while supporting the development of strategic sales opportunities.
- Achievement of sales growth targets and other performance metrics
- Leadership of the Sales Management function
- Development of sales strategy and alignment with marketing
- Development of sales approach and practice
- Creation and implementation of sales coaching and development programmes
- Identification and delivery of cross selling opportunities
The successful candidate will be a natural collaborator and strong leader driven by the achievement of personal and team targets. You will be adept at working with a variety of stakeholders within the business, while maintaining focus on the delivery of your own and team targets.
Requirements for this position include:
- Proven background of leading and developing a B2B sales operation
- Demonstrable experience of delivering sales growth
- Experience within sales coaching, mentoring and development
- Alignment to a highly targeted and customer-centric sales approach
- Experience within a SaaS environment
- Track record of delivering personal sales targets
- Experience of a research based, consultative sales process
- Technically adept, with ability to analyse, interpret and act on sales data
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders and external clients
- Experience of a subscriptions based sales model
- Experience of working with a marketing team
- Understanding of government/public sector supply chain market
What’s on offer?
In return, you will join a growing business with the opportunity to contribute to our broader growth plans. You will also benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- 30 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days)
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
- On-site parking
- Flexibility with working hours
- Quarterly social events
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please send a recent CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org