Are you an experienced and inspirational sales leader with a passion for driving individual and team sales performance? If so, we would love to chat with you!
Make an Impact
We have an exciting opportunity to join our ever-growing team in a newly created role. Reporting directly into our Sales Director, you will play a key role in driving operational success and revenue delivery of our Media & Marketing Solutions (MMS) business unit. This will be achieved through providing inspirational leadership to our sales teams whilst also delivering against an individual revenue target with identified key accounts.
- Provide inspirational leadership and effective management which drives the operational performance of the sales department in line with budget and the wider growth strategy
- Working with the Sales Director and Sales Coach, develop a sales culture of high performance across the department
- Demonstrate accurate forecasting to drive revenue performance
- Conduct regular and meaningful 1:1’s for KPI performance and sales coaching across the sales department
- Collaborate with Head of Content & Client Services and their respective team to ensure positive engagement and overall alignment to maximise all commercial opportunities
- Collaborating with Marketing, develop effective and robust sales campaigns to increase sales revenue from both new and existing customers
- Working with the Sales Director and Human Resources, execute our resourcing strategy to attract and retain the best talent to the business, and in line with our growth strategy
- Provide support to Sales Director in the future product development of the product portfolio
- Active engagement with Finance to ensure alignment with the Sales Policy and on the completion of managing commission plans in line with monthly payroll
- Active engagement with Human Resources to ensure the effective performance management across the sales department
Direct Sales Responsibilities
- Win, develop and nurture key strategic clients
- Manage a portfolio of strategic customers across both MMS and the wider BiP portfolio
- Consistently meet assigned individual revenue target through a combination of new business acquisition and effective account management
Skills and Experience
- Highly experienced and inspirational sales leader
- Experienced people manager who exudes high emotional intelligence
- Strong background within a B2B sales environment; ideally from a related industry sector
- In depth knowledge and understanding of a consultative sales process
- Skilled sales coach who has a proven track record of driving individual and team sales performance
- Demonstrable experience of combining the ability to lead a team sales target as well as delivering an individual target
About the company
BiP Solutions are a market leader in procurement and supply chain, with more than 35 years experience in facilitating engagement between private and public sector. A global force in B2B SaaS products, our team are responsible for over 50 websites worldwide, and several leading business intelligence products.
The products in our Media & Marketing Solutions portfolio drive engagement and interaction with key stakeholders across the public and private sector. Offering a broad range of managed and measurable solutions, we support businesses that are looking for actionable outcomes from their marketing investments. Our portfolio of digital services is designed to drive inbound enquiries, create content and raise awareness. Whilst we’re proud of the insight we give customers, we don’t hand it over and walk away. Everything we do is designed to work in tandem with our customers.
You will be joining BiP at an extremely exciting period of change and transformation. We want our people to feel part of this journey and encourage individuals to not only share their ideas, but have the space and autonomy to make them happen. We pride ourselves on our track record of developing our talent internally and giving our people the chance to shape a rewarding and varied career path with us, with no limitations.
The Good Stuff
We are fortunate to have a fantastic office location in Digital Park, just a ten-minute walk from Media City. Our recent investment in this new and well-located office provides us with room to grow our business and underlines our commitment to creating a modern working environment. So, what else is on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Transparent and uncapped commission structure
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual company performance bonus
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Option to buy / sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Health cash plan
- Quarterly social nights and an annual awards night