BiP Solutions are Europe’s leading provider of procurement products, systems and solutions. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have more than 35 years experience in facilitating engagement between private and public sector.
A global force in B2B SAAS products, our team are responsible for over 50 websites worldwide, and several leading Business Intelligence Products. We are pioneers, innovators and disruptors in the world of B2B SAAS product development. We are on the path of an incredibly exciting digital transformation and investment programme, experimenting with emerging technologies, new tools and services that truly put customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are delighted to be recruiting for the newly created role of Growth Marketing Director based in either our Glasgow or Manchester office. Operating as part of our Steering Board, this is a key appointment for the organisation as we embark on the next phase of our digital transformation agenda.
With a broad channel marketing remit, the focus will be across the entire customer subscription lifecycle and using those insights to create compounding returns that drive more engaged customers. This will be achieved through developing our overall marketing capabilities in respect of: –
- Digital Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Demand Generation
- Content Marketing
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy support to deliver growth in respect of: –
- New customer acquisition
- Increased customer retention
- Increased product yield
- Develop and communicate our brand strategy
- Develop multi-channel campaigns to deliver revenue growth
- Develop strategic insight and a deep knowledge of the digital landscape to enhance integrated brand and campaign planning across the BiP Solutions product portfolio
- Implement a common approach to the managing and reporting of product / brand performance
- Assume ownership of setting the long-term vision for marketing automation through developing an associated strategy and roadmap to success
- Develop and implement a lead generation strategy which is directly aligned to the commercial deliverables of the product portfolio
- Develop and manage the performance of our social media strategy
- Play a key role in supporting the organisation’s Product Innovation Programme
- Ownership and management of the marketing budget
- Competitor analysis
What we are looking for?
- Significant digital marketing experience, with evidence of a successful approach
- Experience of operating at a senior marketing level
- B2B experience, ideally with a background in SaaS or IT business services
- Strong experience of implementing and maturing marketing automation platforms (ideally Pardot)
- Significant experience in creating and implementing lead generation programmes which drive brand / product performance
- Strong leadership experience with a proven track record of developing high performance teams
- Analytical approach with a passion and curiosity for insight
- Innovative and a problem solver; solution focussed
- Creative and strategic approach, ability to articulate a vision and goals, generate innovative ideas and approaches and translate these into practical realities
- Understanding of emerging technology within the digital marketing space
- Strong influencer who can build relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Commercially driven
Working with us
You will be joining BiP at an extremely exciting period of change and transformation. We want our people to feel part of this journey and encourage individuals to not only share their ideas, but have the space and autonomy to make them happen. We pride ourselves on our track record of developing our talent internally and giving our people the chance to shape a rewarding and varied career path with us, with no limitations.