Based at our Manchester office, BiP Solutions is delighted to bring to market the role of Graphic Designer, with day-to-day responsibility for working with the Creative Design team on a diverse range of products and services. You will be responsible for creating engaging, compelling and effective design across all media formats for BiP’s products, services, events and external clients.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to take a design project from concept through to launch. The successful candidate is likely to have a commercial background, a keen eye for detail, a deep understanding and awareness of modern design approaches and the capacity to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Head of Content and Client Services, the role will require:
- Strong experience in a commercial environment (agency or in-house)
- Proficient use of the Mac OSX operating system alongside a full working knowledge of Adobe CC
- Multimedia skills using presentation software, Keynote and PowerPoint
- Experience in print and web-based processes
- Ability to take projects from concept through to planning and design
- Strong design background with a proactive, can-do attitude
- Ability to develop fresh ideas across both print and digital media
- Ability to interpret and deliver client briefs in a creative, effective and efficient manner
- Excellent communication and client-handling skills
- A strong eye for detail
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Up to date with the latest graphic design trends
- Works well under pressure
What’s on offer?
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health-cash plan
- New, modern office environment
- Flexibility with working hours
- 30 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme