BiP Solutions are looking to recruit an E-Commerce Marketing Executive to plan and deliver marketing assignments for our market-leading business development tools.
About the company
BiP Solutions is Europe’s leading provider of procurement products, systems and solutions. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have over 30 years’ experience in facilitating engagement between private and public sector. We have helped thousands of businesses win government tenders, and assisted the public sector in handling their procurement needs effectively and compliantly.
About the role
As E-Commerce Marketing Executive, you will work alongside a dynamic team of marketing experts, and will develop and execute marketing activities for one of our private or public sector brands. You will co-ordinate marketing campaigns and social media campaigns on LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter etc. and be responsible for maintaining our products’ online presence, managing their websites and reporting on the effectiveness of our marketing communications.
- Develop and implement marketing plans across one of our private sector or public-sector brands
- Develop and implement campaigns and create campaign reports
- Develop and deliver social media marketing campaigns
- Manage internal and external communications including web and social media channels
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing and target-driven individual with a strong creative outlook coupled with an analytical approach and a passion for new age marketing trends and all things digital.
The role would suit an individual with at least 2 years marketing experience looking to build their marketing capabilities and further develop their career.
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual company performance bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan with Simplyhealth
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- The option to buy/sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Flexibility with working hours
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org