We are currently looking for a creative Ecommerce Manager who will be responsible for managing our digital platform and ensuring achievement of annual targets in driving registrations and revenue.
Working as parting of wider Marketing team, you will assume responsibility for the development of the overall brand, in line with the set strategic objectives.
- Driving the registrations sales performance of the e-commerce platform
- Managing and executing promotional campaigns
- Providing insights on customer journeys to support product selection and identify any gaps
- Ensuring good customer service by addressing and ensuring the timely resolution of customer issues or comments
- Working closely with our web design and development teams in order to ensure smooth customer fulfilment
- Providing analysis and reporting on metrics such as weekly/monthly sales by brand, new product upgrade and renewals.
Skills & Experience
- Strong and relevant experience of operating in a similar role
- Experience within digital marketing is a plus
- Educated to degree level in a marketing discipline (advantageous)
- You possess a solid understanding of e-commerce frameworks.
- You have a self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
- You have a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You are a creative and strategic thinker with a strong customer orientation.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- You have an understanding of marketing automation and CRM tools