Based in Pacific Quay, at the heart of Creative Clyde, BiP Solutions is an ambitious SME organisation which specialises in facilitating business between the private and public sectors on a truly global scale. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have more than 30 years experience in helping thousands of businesses win government tenders, and assisting the public sector in handling their procurement needs effectively and compliantly.
As Digital Search Specialist, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of an effective Digital Marketing strategy.
- Increase overall web traffic to all the brand websites
- Introduce new ideas and tools to help attract new prospects and retain existing customers in the most effective and efficient way – aligned to brand and corporate objectives
- User Journey optimisation –Implementing and advising on ‘what’s working now’ with regards to website design to help build brand authority and grow organic acquisition. Interpreting and taking action on Google Analytics data to continually aid the users experience of each brand
- Champion the value of online channels and marketing, demonstrating the value for all brands
- Educate and develop capability across the marketing team to drive product performance – demonstrate best practice at all times
- Management of SEO including working with MOZ Pro and Google Analytics search console – Optimising brand websites for search engines in order to improve Google rankings and drive organic traffic, leads and sales
- Google PPC, Display and Retargeting experience – Managing multiple brand accounts at the same time, with the objective to acquire new leads at the lowest possible cost
- Managing paid B2B traffic campaigns across multiple social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Content Creation – Support the content strategy and provide advice to copywriters to ensure content is optimised for search and in line with the keyword strategy
- A/B testing using Visual Website Optimiser. Testing of copy, calls to action, headlines and site visuals with the overall aim to increase website conversions and drive sales performance
- Mobile optimisation and managing user journeys for cross device optimisation and lead generation
- Google Analytics reporting – Ability to run advanced reports, including segmentation, events, campaign tracking, conversion optimisation, user behaviour and retention analysis. Must be able to turn this data into actionable insights.
- Monthly reporting of key performance metrics to brand managers
What do we look for?
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the search engine marketplace with a proven track record of success in SEO ranking; increased lead generation and overall sales performance
- Experience of working with Google Webmaster Tools (Search Console)
- Experience of using CMS systems like WordPress and a basic understanding of HTML
- Experience using A/B testing software like Visual Website Optimiser
- Experience using Social Media management and publishing tools such as Hootsuite
- Highly experienced and technically proficient in use of web analytics – including Google Analytics (with Advanced Excel skills)
- Highly experienced and can demonstrate at least 2 years’ worth of Google AdWords experience working with PPC/Display/Retargeting campaigns
- Working with Landing Page software like LeadPages
- Email marketing experience working with the likes of Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor or Pardot
In addition, you will be creative and innovate in your approach with strong interpersonal skills and a passion for the digital world.
What’s on offer?
In return, you will join a growing business with the opportunity to contribute to our broader growth plans. You will also benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- 30 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days)
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
- On-site parking
- Flexibility with working hours
- Quarterly social events
Job Type: Full-time