Have you got a strong background in B2B Digital Marketing? Do you think with a ‘digital first’ mindset when you create your brand plans and channel strategies? Are you obsessed with User experience and CRO? Are you looking for your first move out of an agency environment into client side?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our ever-growing Digital team in a newly created role. The brand and associated product set have exciting plans for growth this year and beyond with a clear internationalisation agenda, so if you have experience launching brands in new markets this would be of particular interest.
Make an Impact
Operating as part of the wider Digital Marketing team, you will be responsible for overseeing the strategic growth of the brand, ensuring all marketing, sales and corporate objectives are met through a range of online and offline marketing activities.
- Develop and implement acquisition and retention strategies for the brand
- Develop digital community building and upgrade strategies for the brand
- Using data to identify conversion rate optimisation opportunities – ultimately leading to lead generation for sales and direct online purchases
- Creating and delivering the digital strategy with an ultimate goal of delivering qualified, quality leads into the business from across all digital channels.
- Strategically plan digital initiatives and channel development to ensure all digital channels are optimised for success
- Work with the Search Specialist team to ensure maximum results across organic and paid search
- Product ownership of website management and development, working closely with our web design team
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic, visitors to the website and conversions from our online presence
- Manage landing pages to support all other channels in their lead generation activities
- Implement highly successful email marketing and marketing automation campaigns, tailored to B2B audiences
- Work with our Content team to develop content marketing strategy, tailored for personalised audience profiles
- Deliver creative brand identity and product market awareness across the whole marketing mix
- Gather continuous intelligence on each product’s performance, competitors and customer attitudes, proposing appropriate actions as the market environment for your product changes
- Manage development, production and distribution of promotional material to support sales and marketing programs
- Manage the website content relating to the product group
- Developing press releases and be active in public relations relating to the product group
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and strong commercial instincts. The ability to communicate and build relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business and with external partners is essential for the role.
- Great opportunity for someone with agency experience looking for a move in house
- Strong ‘digital first’ approach to marketing activation
- Strong experience within a B2B marketing environment
- Brand ownership
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns with demonstrable ROI
- Experience of working closely with sales teams to drive brand / product performance
- Experience of the full marketing mix
- Enjoy a challenge and determined to succeed
- Experience in working in a fast paced and results driven environment
- E-commerce experience would be extremely advantageous
What’s on offer?
We are fortunate to have a fantastic office location at the heart of Pacific Quay and we continue to invest in creating a modern working environment with great views of the river. In addition, you will be joining a creative and innovative marketing team where you will have the opportunity to contribute to our broader growth plans. We are open to discussions around flexible working.
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Performance levels and clear progression opportunities
- Annual company performance bonus
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Option to buy / sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Health cash plan
- Flexibility with working hours
- On-site parking
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
- Quarterly social nights and an annual awards night