Demand Generation Manager
As a Demand Generation Manager, you will drive revenue growth by generating and qualifying leads for the Business Intelligence (BI) sales team. You will partner with our Head of Marketing, Marketing Managers, Head of Sales and Sales Managers to identify opportunities and create inbound, qualified leads and support through to sales conversion. To be successful in this role, the candidate must see the marketing demand generation function as a revenue-generating contributor to the Business Intelligence division and constantly look to improve marketing ROI.
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing, BI Marketing Manager, Head of BI Sales and BI Sales Managers to drive marketing qualified inbound leads through to sales qualification for BI sales team.
- Provide direction, support and guidance to supporting team members in terms of delivering overall success
- Develop and manage high impact, demand generation programmes across the sales cycle to generate new inquiries, qualify existing opportunities, and drive tele sales.
- Track, measure and analyse campaign results, report metrics, and recommend improvements.
- Identify customer profiles and work with sales to build supporting collateral and creative assets to stimulate interest and drive sales conversion.
- Manage multiple channels including email campaigns, events, webinars, and website.
- Manage email platforms and automation system whilst leveraging our CRM database.
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing, BI Marketing Manager, Head of BI Sales and BI Sales Managers (and contribute to) the development of new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field; preferred but not essential
- Strong sales and marketing experience and/or marketing automation experience, Pardot preferred.
- Experienced and skilled in working with sales teams to deliver results
- Experienced in line managing or mentoring Marketing team members
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience generating qualified leads for sales
- Experience creating, implementing, and measuring proven successful seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programmes.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined marketing / sales activity targets.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, result- oriented environment aligned with KPIs.
- Passion for people, technology and driving tangible results.