Operating as part of the Business Intelligence sales function, we are actively recruiting for experienced sales professionals to join our well established and successful team.
This is a desk-based sales role, where you will be responsible for promoting our Business
Intelligence portfolio to our clients in the private sector.
The CRM performs a critical role in the delivery of the overall sales process in respect of both supporting their BDM colleagues through providing them with high-quality, targeted leads but also the role they have in providing the best overall client experience. This will also
include researching new leads and business opportunities through a range of search activities.
Aligning with our Sales & Marketing strategy, the role of the CRM is to engage with our client base and ensure we are gathering the relevant business information to be able to successfully introduce our portfolio of SaaS products. From there, you work in collaboration with your BDM colleagues to drive overall performance.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to further develop your sales career and benefit from the uncapped commission structure, designed to recognise and reward high performance.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within an outbound B2B consultative sales environment
- Experience of operating within a new business environment
- Experience of successfully operating within a lead generation environment
- Skilled in prospecting clients
- Successfully partnering with BDMs to drive overall performance
- Highly experienced and skilled in use of Salesforce (or equivalent) in respect of accurate note taking to support with wider sales process
- Knowledge of the SaaS sector (desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of a consultative sales process; highly experienced in: –
- Effective pipeline management
- Well organised and disciplined in approach
- Builds credibility and partnership with the BDM team members
- Commercial acumen and understanding of business strategy
- Highly organised to successfully manage and maintain our CRM system to ensure we have an up to date list of contacts, as well as keeping an accurate log of activity
- Proficient in MS Office
- Understand importance of presenting a credible professional approach
- Self-motivated with a natural desire to succeed
- Strong work ethic
- Resilient and tenacious
- Strong stakeholder management skills – internal and external
- Customer centric approach