Creative Services Manager
BiP Solutions are excited to bring to market the role of Creative Services Manager. Based out of our Salford office, and reporting directly into the Content, Research & Communications Director, this is an important role that is directly aligned to the growth ambitions of the business.
Leading a dynamic in-house team of content creators, researchers and designers, you will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality assets; servicing both our external clients and BiP’s own marketing requirements. Creative and with a commercial outlook and strong service delivery orientation, you will be passionate about exceeding client expectations and driving their success.
The primary focus of the role is to ensure a consistently high level of service delivery for content assets and campaigns created by this team (including areas such as content quality, consistency and campaign performance/reporting). Your ethos will be one of continual improvement and development; leading the team through the changes required to make our service the best of its type.
You will work in close collaboration with our Head of Marketing Services, Sales Director, Head of Events and other stakeholders across the business; engaging directly with clients where required.
While the role is based in Salford, engagement with teams in our Glasgow office is required – on-site as well as online. This role is primarily office-based but with the opportunity for remote working where appropriate.
- Lead and inspire a multi-skilled digital content marketing team; comprising content asset creation, research, quality control and multi-media design
- Maintain strong governance on outstanding service delivery and the robustness of processes, productivity, campaign reporting and communications
- Ownership of campaign management performance
- Responsible for the overall execution and quality of digital content marketing assets, in line with overall digital content marketing strategy
- Constantly review what content and campaigns work best for our clients, through demonstrating a deep understanding of analytics and reporting metrics
- Oversee all content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats, ensuring all content produced is on brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience
- Lead from the front of generating quality and appropriate content creation
- Build and maintain close working relationships with colleagues from key functions across the business
- Actively support the professional development of all direct reports through a combination of structured development (Personal Development Plans) combined with ‘on-the-job’ coaching and mentoring
- Support the delivery of new digital content marketing approaches and platforms, which can deliver results for both BiP and its customers
We are looking for someone who is able to lead and inspire through example, with the attributes below:
- Ability to lead and inspire a high-performing team within a creative and commercial environment
- Experience of delivering outstanding client service – from project inception through to reporting
- B2B and ideally B2G content marketing experience
- Strong attention to detail and service quality orientation
- Technically proficient with a strong understanding of digital content marketing solutions and social media
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of digital content marketing performance metrics
- Highly organised with strong project management skills and ability to deliver against commercial deadlines
- Ability to create compelling content marketing – leading by example where required
- Commercial mindset
- Able to communicate with authenticity to external and internal stakeholders
- Willingness to embrace change and to adapt new approaches
- Ability to manage upwards and downwards
- Innovative and problem solver; solution focussed
- Strong influencer with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual Senior Management Team company performance bonus
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Voluntary service and birthday leave
- Investment into personal development
- Health cash plan
- Flexibility with working hours
- On-site parking
- Quarterly social nights and an annual awards night