BiP Solutions is recruiting for a Content Marketing Executive to join our Content team based in either our Manchester or Glasgow office.
About the company
BiP Solutions is Europe’s leading provider of procurement products, systems and solutions. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have over 35 years’ experience in facilitating engagement between the private and public sectors. We have helped thousands of businesses win government tenders and assisted the public sector in handling their procurement needs effectively and compliantly.
With a passion for technology, we are currently embarking on a transformation journey putting digital and customers at the heart of everything we do.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is looking for a challenging career in content marketing, within an exciting and fast-paced setting. The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for writing and content creation, impressive attention to detail, and will be highly motivated and self-sufficient.
Reporting directly to the Head of Content and Client Services, the core responsibilities of the role will include:
- Producing original and engaging online content (aligned with brands / value propositions) which generates active engagement, leads and brand awareness
- Measuring and analysing performance of online content against agreed targets using marketing automation software
- Delivering high-quality fresh and re-purposed content which can be used in a variety of channels and formats including websites; emails; blogs; social media – LinkedIn, Twitter; newsletters; white papers / guidance papers; case studies; reports; video; infographics; and press releases
- Developing content plans in collaboration with Product Marketing Managers and other key stakeholders supporting the overall marketing strategy
- Overseeing the marketing content weekly schedule and working with the wider content team to identify key areas of focus in support of our organisation’s content strategy
- Working alongside our SEO specialist to ensure that all online content produced is SEO optimised
As the successful candidate you will:
- Hold a Marketing and / or Communications qualification or demonstrate relevant experience in a content marketing role
- Have knowledge and understanding of the use of content marketing to drive B2B and B2C performance
- Be proficient in the use of social media, in particular, LinkedIn and Twitter, as core content channels
- Have a good understanding of writing for different audiences / personas across a range of industries
- Experience of writing SEO-optimised content to support keyword strategies
- Be creative and innovative in approach
- Demonstrate a strong commercial focus and be results-driven
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
The successful candidate will be expected to produce video and written content, attend and review industry events and collaborate with key stakeholders both internally and externally. Knowledge of UK Government or public sector procurement would be desirable as is experience of using WordPress, although training will be given.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Company Performance Bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Flexibility with Working Hours
- 30 days Annual Leave (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org