With nearly 40 years of industry experience, BiP Solutions is one of Europe’s leading providers of public sector procurement solutions. Due to an internal promotion, we are actively looking to expand our UK sales team by recruiting a Client Relationship Manager (CRM) to join our Public Sector Sales team in Glasgow, working from our HQ in Pacific Quay.
Our Public Sector Sales Team promote Delta eSourcing – a market leading eSourcing SAAS solution which enables efficient, effective and compliant procurement via platform trusted daily by thousands of public and private sector buyers and bidders.
Our sales team implement and support new buying solutions for a wide variety of end user organisations in the UK and Europe. Our client base includes central and local government organisations, the NHS, universities, housing associations and more.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team, working out of a fantastic premises and with proven pathways for career progression.
- Working in partnership with our Business Development Managers through effective appointment setting
- Working towards the successful delivery of a monthly revenue target
- Showcasing our product portfolio to customers
- Ensure effective product matching to best meet the requirements of the customer
- Deploying effective account management skills to ensure the customer receives the highest level of service
- Adopting a proactive approach to developing and maintaining a level of product and wider industry knowledge which can be passed on to the customer base
- Effective CRM (Salesforce) maintenance through following outlined process
- Attend external events/ appointments
- Delivery of online presentations and training
What we are looking for:
Our Public Sector Sales team has been highly successful with the team winning our Sales Team of the Year Award for four consecutive years and on track for a fifth. All of the team members have enjoyed individual success and have progressed within the team structure.
This role could be ideally suited for a candidate who has gained good sales and account management experience within a B2C environment but is now looking to progress into the B2B sector. In addition, we are looking for self-motivated, positive and driven individuals who will be want to take advantage of a highly rewarding commission structure.
What’s on offer:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual company performance bonus
- 22 days + 8 Bank Holidays (which increases with length of service)
- Birthday Off
- Health cash plan
- Udemy Training License
- 2 hours per week during working hours to dedicate to self-training or side projects.
- On-site parking
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
- Discount on Gym Membership
- Quarterly social nights and an annual awards night