For 35 years, BiP Solutions has led the way in helping the public and private sectors work together. Our goal is to support and improve every stage of this vital supply chain process through the development of skills, knowledge and cutting-edge technology. We’ve used our extensive experience to create proven solutions for all sectors, all industries and all businesses, large or small.
We are actively looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team in Glasgow. This role is directly aligned to the development of the Customer Growth Team and the associated Key Account strategy.
This is a multi-disciplined role. The primary focus is on the acquisition of new customers that meet the profile of a Key Account, as well as increasing value from our existing, high value customers.
This is an exciting sales opportunity working with an experienced team of BDMs with an opportunity to develop and grow within a rapidly expanding organisation.
Primarily office based but with the opportunity to meet clients off-site and to work from our Manchester office, it is responsible for identifying opportunities to offer solutions from across the entire BiP Solutions’ portfolio – including business intelligence, events, data marketing and procurement consultancy.
- Responsible for the delivery of the associated revenue performance aligned to budget
- Focused on securing and developing new accounts that meet our high value profile
- Developing new business relationships within identified industry sectors
- Design and deliver client presentations (through both online demo and face-to-face meetings)– showcasing the true value of the entire BiP product portfolio
- Represent the business at appropriate events and exhibitions
- Actively support the preparation of new business development proposals/tenders
- Responsible for successfully managing an identified portfolio of existing key account customers with a focus on developing strong and loyal customer relationships
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong consultative selling approach uncovering challenges and needs with the ability to provide solution based products and services
- Proven track sales record in a B2B role
- Understanding of Public Sector Procurement (desired but not essential)
- An understanding of Market Engagement and Procurement Events
- Self-motivator with a willingness to succeed
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Performance levels and progression opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- 30 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday
- On-site parking
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
- Quarterly staff nights
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com