Business Development Manager
With nearly 40 years of industry experience, we are one of Europe’s leading providers of public sector procurement solutions. We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our Public Sector Sales team.
As a Business Development Manager, you will have responsibility for promoting our Delta eSourcing product to the buying community. The role will involve new business acquisition within a specific territory as well as building effective relationships with our existing customer base – which includes local and central government – and demonstrating the full value of our public sector product portfolio.
The sales process will include delivering online product demonstrations, as well as meeting clients in a face-to-face environment. As part of our Events portfolio, you will also have the opportunity to attend and exhibit at these events, across the UK.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong experience within a B2B sales environment.
- Experience of selling into the public sector would be desirable.
- Track record of new business acquisition
- Strong account management experience with the ability to build business relationships.
- Strong communication skills and be able to engage across multiple stakeholder levels.
- Competitive base salary
- Rewarding Commission Scheme
- 22 days + 8 Bank Holidays (which increases with length of service)
- Additional Birthday Day Off
- Quarterly Reward & Recognition; and Social Nights
- Modern office environment with onsite parking
- Flexible working environment
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Peace of Mind Insurance Cover