£23k – £27k + Excellent Commission Structure
Pacific Quay, Glasgow
Operating as part of our successful Business Intelligence sales team we are actively recruiting for a new experienced sales professional to join BiP.
With your sales experience and our commitment to provide you with the supporting tools, this role represents an excellent opportunity to further develop your sales career and benefit from the uncapped commission structure, designed to recognise and reward high performance.
Benefiting from a source of qualified leads, this is a consultative and strategic sales desk-based role where you will partner with our customers in the Health sector with the sole focus of helping their business grow. Your role will be focused on developing long term relationships and maximising opportunities with qualified and self-sourced leads
If you are the type of person with:
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to demonstrate creative thinking
- A positive work ethic and a determined attitude to deliver
- Fantastic communication skills and a natural ability to sell
- Proven background in a sales/telesales environment; ideally with experience of selling into the health sector
- Experience from any of the following sectors would be advantageous – recruitment, technology or media
- Experience within an outbound upsell or solution-based role
- Hungry and tenacious; and driven to be successful
Then, we can offer you:
- Competitive base salary
- Clear performance levels to promote progression
- Excellent commission structure
- Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth – A Health Cash Plan
- Access to SSE Hydro Club Membership
- Annual Company Performance Bonus
- On-Site Parking Available
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Why Choose BiP Solutions?
For more than 35 years, BiP Solutions has led the way in helping the public and private sectors work together. We are proud to work with some of the world’s most recognisable companies, international government bodies and customers large and small from all levels of the public and private sectors worldwide.
As well as offering a proven solution that works for our customers, our sales people also enjoy the considerable financial rewards generated by their success, as well as working in a vibrant, modern working environment. We are fortunate to have a fantastic office location at the heart of Pacific Quay and we continue to invest in creating a modern working environment with great views of the river.
We are conscious that the sales job market is extremely candidate-driven in Glasgow, which is why we work hard to ensure there is a modern working environment, clear progression opportunities, excellent training, and competitive remuneration.