Business Development Executive- Public Sector
£19,000-22,000 plus high uncapped commission (OTE 35K+)
We are actively looking to expand a Business Development Executive to join our Public Sector Sales team in Glasgow.
Our Public Sector Sales Team promote a market leader eSourcing SAAS solution which enables efficient, effective and compliant procurement via an eSourcing platform trusted daily by thousands of public and private sector buyers and bidders. Our client base includes Transport for London, The Ministry of Defence, Financial Conduct Authority, and National Audit Office with a spectrum covering all sectors
If you have initial experience in an outbound sales role but are looking to join a business that is invested in progression opportunities and will allow you to develop a career in sales, this is the perfect role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely successful team who have won BiP’s ‘Sales Team of the Year’ Award for four consecutive years. All team members have enjoyed individual success and have progressed within the team structure.
- Deliver sales to an agreed monthly and annual target.
- Work closely with the Business Development Managers to effectively manage your assigned territory/sectors.
- Utilise the sales toolkit to arrange and secure introduction sales meetings (online, telephone and face to face) for your Business Development Manager as well as yourself.
- Support the Business Development Managers through appointment setting and account management.
- Develop a prospect list and go to market strategy in conjunction with Sales Manager and Marketing Manager.
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects and markets
- Identify key contacts within organisations and build strong relationships with them until point of sale and beyond.
- Build and deliver on the existing sales strategy in conjunction with the Sales Manager
- Work with the marketing team to support industry specific lead generation campaigns
- Attend external events/ appointments as
- Deliver online presentations and training
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong experience within a B2B desk-based sales environment
- Experience of setting new business meetings.
- Experience of working to and exceeding sales KPI’s
- Strong account management experience with the ability to build business relationships
- Able to work well alone and as part of a team
- Experience of selling into the public sector and a knowledge of the tendering process (desirable but not essential as full training will be provided)
- A ‘can do’ attitude and enquiring mind
About BiP Solutions
BiP Solutions is Europe’s leading provider of procurement products, systems and solutions. As a market leader in procurement and supply chain, we have more than 35 years experience in facilitating engagement between private and public sector.
A global force in B2B SaaS products, our team are responsible for over 50 websites worldwide, and several leading Business Intelligence Products. We are pioneers, innovators and disruptors in the world of B2B SaaS product development. We are on the path of an incredibly exciting digital transformation and investment programme, experimenting with emerging technologies, new tools and services that truly put customers at the heart of everything we do.
You will be joining BiP at an extremely exciting period of change and transformation. We want our people to feel part of this journey and encourage individuals to not only share their ideas, but have the space and autonomy to make them happen. We pride ourselves on our track record of developing our talent internally and giving our people the chance to shape a rewarding and varied career path with us, with no limitations.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent commission and bonus structure
- Contributory pension scheme
- Performance levels and clear progression opportunities
- Annual company performance bonus
- 30 days annual leave (increasing with length of service)
- Option to buy / sell up to 5 days annual leave
- Health cash plan
- On-site parking
- Access to SSE Hydro Club
- Quarterly social nights and an annual awards night
We are fortunate to have a fantastic office location at the heart of Pacific Quay and we continue to invest in creating a modern working environment with great views of the river.