Based in Pacific Quay, at the heart of Creative Clyde, BiP Solutions is an ambitious SME organisation which specialises in facilitating business between the private and public sectors on a truly global scale.
Working as part of our Global Commercial Team, we are actively recruiting for a Bid Writer. This role will form an integral component of the team, working amongst experienced Bid Executives to deliver ambitious business growth goals.
The core responsibilities of the role will include:
- Writing elements of tender/ bid responses and commercial proposals
- Timely and accurate collation, presentation and despatch of information for tendering purposes
- Managing multiple projects, objectives and deadlines
- Support in the development of our Bid Library content
- Conduct appropriate project and client research in line with BiP objectives
- Effective and pro-active engagement with colleagues across all divisions of the company
- Assisting in the collation and presentation of information for tendering purposes and to support commercial proposals.
As the successful candidate, you will have good experience of working within a fast-paced, commercial office environment and be proficient across all Microsoft packages. You will demonstrate excellent writing skills gained through your work experience to date and / or academic experience. Knowledge of the tendering process and the wider public sector procurement environment would be highly advantageous but there will be a supportive structure in place to equip you once in the post.
In addition, the successful candidate will have good project management skills, a commitment to achieving deadlines, an analytical approach to work and meticulous attention to detail. Sound commercial accumen is crucial; as is a creative and lateral approach to solving problems.
What’s on Offer?
• Competitive Salary
• Annual Company Performance Bonus
• Contributory pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Flexibility with Working Hours
• 30 days Annual Leave (increasing with length of service)
To apply for this position, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org