B2B Sales Executive – Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales
If you are looking to develop your sales career and earning potential through B2B sales, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for
You will be working with leading event brands and delivering revenue on Buyer/Supplier Live and Digital market leading exhibitions with impressive track records of success in growing market sectors across the UK
The last year has seen the BiP Solutions event team adapting well to the market conditions – delivering 10 online exhibitions successfully through a state-of-the-art online exhibition platform – testament to a sales organisation with the ability and will to adopt quickly to new client engagement processes and to adapt to the most challenging market conditions.
Our Public Sector Events portfolio has now launched for 2021/22 and we have more online events as well as the return of our Live In Venue Events –with an ambitious 3 year Growth Strategy already in place.
We are therefore, delighted to announce that the Exhibitions Sales team at BiP Solutions are now actively recruiting for highly motivated and experienced B2B or B2G sales professionals to join their established and highly successful exhibition & sponsorship sales team !
This is an excellent opportunity with uncapped earning potential where you will be reporting directly to the Exhibition Sales Manager / Head of Exhibition Sales. You will be responsible for maximising the value of our full events and exhibitions portfolio covering multiple growing market sectors with opportunities for career progression for the right individuals.
The key responsibilities of this exciting role will be to:
- Achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets through a combination of exhibition, sponsorship and Digital Event Sales
- Work collaboratively with the wider sales, event and marketing team to maximise sales opportunities
- Assume project lead for managing and developing the revenue streams for identified exhibition projects within the portfolio
- Source, develop and maintain excellent relationships with exhibitors, sponsors, partners and the wider internal project teams
- Build and maintain knowledge of the wider public sector market and use this information to leverage revenue.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate experience of :
- Strong B2B new business sales experience within an office / desk-based sales environment
- Proven track record of success in target achievement
- Expert knowledge and implementation of the sales process
- Knowledge of operating within the Exhibition/Media sales market is highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of using a CRM system -Salesforce use desirable but not essential.
- Business-to-Government experience desirable but not essential.
In addition to your technical experience you will demonstrate the following qualities:-
- Professionalism and integrity
- Creative and lateral thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Resilient with a strong personal work ethic
- Energy and enthusiasm
In return, we will match your commitment by offering you a competitive base salary combined with an excellent commission structure which rewards high performance. Total earnings are uncapped and genuine OTE is £45,000+. There is also a clear development structure in place in order to provide excellent career development opportunities throughout the organisation for interested candidates. We also offer a fantastic working environment , with a newly refurbished sales floor looking on to the River Clyde in Glasgow!
We genuinely believe this represents an opportunity which is different to other sales jobs on the market at present. If you are an experienced sales professional who is looking for their next challenge, then we want to hear from you!