We are delighted to bring to market the role of Business Development Manager. Operating as part of our highly successful Market Engagement sales team, this is a desk based B2B sales role which focuses on new business acquisition.
We are excited to announce this role will be situated in our newly purchased office in Digital Park, just a ten minute walk from Media City! Our investment in this modern, open, and well-located office underlines our confidence in the future of the group and provides us with room to grow our business.
This is a new business role. Primarily office based, utilising a digital meeting platform, you will be responsible for identifying new customers and building long term relationships with them. Unlike other sales roles on the market, this is a truly consultative sales role which is varied in its approach and provides you the opportunity to promote a market-leading product to a rich and varied client base.
Whilst primarily office based, where you will utilise a digital meeting platform, you will also have the opportunity to meet with your clients to develop and maximise the business relationship.
- Prospecting for new business
- Developing client relationships
- Proposals derived through a comprehensive needs analysis
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Travelling to visit prospective clients where necessary
What are we looking for?
- 2+ Years new business sales experience essential (similar role preferred – B2B media, events, software etc)
- Proven background in a B2B sales environment; from a consultative sales background
- Strong understanding of the solution based sales process
- Proven track record of success and a natural ability to sell
- A strong commercial acumen and the ability to demonstrate creative and lateral thinking
- Strong work ethic and a determined attitude to deliver
- Ability to balance ‘data driven’ decisions with experience, to make the right call
- Competitive Salary with opportunities for progression
- Excellent commission structure which rewards high performance
- Infrastructure to support career development
- Employee assistance plan
- Healthcare plan with SimplyHealth
- 23 days (+ Bank Holidays) annual leave increasing with length of service
- Quarterly social nights
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days annual leave
Who are we?
Our Market Engagement team drive engagement and interaction with key stakeholders across the public and private sector. Offering a broad range of managed and measurable solutions, we support businesses that are looking for actionable outcomes from their marketing investments.
Our portfolio of digital services is designed to drive inbound enquiries, create content and raise awareness. We offer a range of push-based email marketing solutions, designed to drive engagement from buyers and stakeholders across both the public and private sector.
For more information, please visit: https://www.bipsolutions.com/products-services/media-marketing-solutions/