BiP Solutions Acquires Pro Mark Media
Thursday April 28th, 2016
BiP Solutions (BiP), the leading provider of business intelligence solutions for the public/private sector marketplace, has acquired Pro-Mark Media (PMM) – one of the UK’s leading construction media companies with an established portfolio of digital magazines and online channels.
BiP has more than 30 years’ experience of helping businesses identify and win contracts within both the public and private sectors; many of which are construction orientated. While formed in 2013, PMM has more than 19 years experience of publishing magazines and providing online services that promote opportunities within the supply chains for construction projects. Both businesses have successfully moved their offerings to a digital platform, and are expert in bringing buyers and suppliers together through the provision of high-value content.
Ron Burges, Founder and Executive Chairman of BiP Solutions said: “The acquisition of Pro-Mark Media is an exciting venture for BiP Solutions and comes at exactly the right time for both companies. The construction sector in the UK is set for considerable growth, and our combined expertise, market reach and intelligence will allow us to develop and create products that are rich in value and insight.“
Adrian Dunleavy, Chairman of Pro-Mark Media said: “Pro-Mark Media has combined a strong heritage with products right for today‘s vibrant construction market and we now are delighted to be joining the BiP family. This transaction marks the next stage in the development of our business, it offers the potential for our clients to access a wider product portfolio and for our company to work within a dynamic and progressive organisation. Pro-Mark Media want to remain at the pinnacle of modern b2b media and by working with BiP going forward we are confident of achieving that.“
PMM, which employs 30 staff, will continue to be based in Chorley. BiP, which employs 160 staff in Glasgow, will share management and other resources with PMM.
BiP’s brands include its flagship Tracker business intelligence service, the Delta e-sourcing solution for public sector buyers and an events portfolio covering the defence, health and wider public sector. PMM’s brands under the UK Construction Media banner include UK Construction Online, UK Construction Journal and Building Scotland.
About BiP Solutions
- BiP Solutions offers business intelligence services, consultancy services, in-house training and focused events, providing buyers and suppliers with invaluable procurement guidance
- BiP is an established authority on all aspects of public procurement, and advise thousands of organisations in the UK and Europe on how to achieve best practice in this complex and often changing environment
- Established in 1984
- Offices in London and Dublin
About Pro-Mark Media
- One of the UK’s leading publishers of quality construction magazines
- Titles include UK Construction, Building Scotland, Construction Ireland and SwimConstruct
- UK Construction Online serves the construction industry with news, analysis and comment
Share this story...