Hounslow Town primary school development
Wednesday April 27th, 2016
Over the last two years, Hounslow Council has been consulting on plans to expand and regenerate Hounslow Town Primary School and deliver new 284 new homes – of which 40% will be affordable – to enable the school project.
The proposals will assist Hounslow Council in meeting rising demand for school places and affordable homes in the borough.
Countryside Properties was selected as the preferred developer by the council in February. During the last few months the developer has been working to create detailed, high quality plans for the site. The proposals include:
- A new enlarged primary school to meet rising demand
- Modern educational facilities and new jobs
- New, high quality recreational facilities and new open space
- 284 new homes
- 40% affordable homes
- 20 homes with priority for older residents
- A comprehensive travel plan that will minimise car-borne travel
Countryside are now in a position to display their detailed proposals to the local community ahead of submitting a planning application in the summer.
Exhibitions at Hounslow Town Primary School are taking place on Friday 6 and Saturday 7 May:
- Friday 6 May, 3.30pm-5.30pm – Parents, carers and teachers’ exhibition.
- Saturday 7 May, 10am-5pm – Public exhibition (everyone welcome to attend)
There will be comment forms at these events so that the local community can feedback what they think of the proposals ahead of Countryside submitting an application.
If you have any comments on the plans or any further questions, please email Countryside on email@example.com.
Share this story...